terça-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2010

Meu primeiro livro [My first book]


Ok, not my first first book. When I was at 4th grade I wrote a story called "The haunted house" [lol] and made a cardboard cover book with staples, which I illustrated myself. My father helped me with "printing it", i.e. on the typewriter(!). I still have it. Someday I will put a picture here...
Anyway, this is another home-made book.
With the intent of making a portable portfolio of my painting work, I grouped several of my recent watercolors (many of them are in this blog) in a tiny handmade book.
But of course I would like it to become a real book (Even if a mini book!)

Ok, não o primeiro de verdade. Na quarta série, escrevi uma história chamada "A casa mal assombrada" [rsrsrs] e fiz um livrinho de capa de cartolina e com folhas grampeadas (futura encaernadora), ilustrei e meu pai cuidou da parte de "editá-lo", na máquina de escrever(!). Ainda tenho ele. Qualquer dia ponho uma foto aqui...
De qualquer modo, este é outro livro "feito em casa".
Queria fazer um portifólio das minhas pinturas fácil de transportar, daí reuní algumas das aquarelas mais recentes (muitas estão aqui no blog) num mini livro artesanal.
Mas com certeza gostaria de vê-lo se tornar um livro de verdade (mesmo um mini livro!)



3 comentários:

Deixe sua impressão | Leave your impression

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails